Solder Paste SP2100The SP2100 solder paste has been developed for high volume, lead-free SMD electronics manufacturing. This solder paste contains a highly active type L1 No-Clean flux, the activation is slightly stronger compared to the solder paste SP2200. With a special formula for excellent wetting, it meets the wetting requirements on surfaces found in any volume production today. Even poorly solderable surfaces are excellently wetted for a No-Clean solder paste system. The small amounts of residue after reflow are bright, transparent, electrically safe and do not need to be removed.
- especially developed for use with lead-free alloys
- very good printing after long printer downtime
- for surfaces with poor wettability
- reflow possible under air or nitrogen
- high wet bonding strength for use on high speed mounting systems
- high open time of the printed circuit board
Available Delivery Forms
Do you have any questions about our products?
Our application engineers will be happy to help you. Contact us, we are here for you!
Further countries with our distributors' contacts can be found here: