The solder paste SP1200 has been developed for the lead-containing SMD electronics manufacturing. This solder paste contains a highly active type ROL1 No-Clean flux. With a special composition for excellent wetting, it meets all requirements for good forming of solder joints. This No-Clean solder paste particularly displays its strengths on surfaces which are difficult to solder. The low amounts of residues after the reflow are light, transparent, electrically safe and do not have to be removed.
- Broadband solder paste with large process window
- Very good printing after printer not used for a long time
- Very good for surfaces with poor wettability
- Reflow possible under air or nitrogen
- High wet bonding strength for use on high speed mounting machines