The solder paste SP1100 has been developed for the lead-containing SMD electronics manufacturing. It contains a highly active type ROM1 No-Clean flux. With a special composition for excellent wetting, it meets today's requirements for good solder joints. This No-Clean solder paste particularly displays its strengths on surfaces which are difficult to solder. The low amounts of residues after the reflow are light, transparent, electrically safe and do not have to be removed.
- Not sensitive to increased thermal load and exposure to moisture during processing
- Very good printing after printer not used for a long time
- Very good for surfaces with poor wettability
- Reflow possible under air or nitrogen
- High wet bonding strength for use on high speed mounting machines