Description The solder paste SP2200 has been developed for the high volume, lead-free SMD electronics manufacturing. It contains a highly active L0 No-Clean flux. With a special formula for excellent wetting, it meets the requirements for wetting on the surfaces which can be found today in every series manufacturing process. The low amounts of residues after the reflow are light, transparent, electrically safe and do not have to be removed.
- Specially developed for use with lead-free alloys
- Very good printing after printer not used for a long time
- Reflow possible under air or nitrogen
- High wet bonding strength for use on high speed mounting machines
- High open time of the printed circuit board
Application Paste printing: The solder paste SP2200 has been developed for stencil printing. With the TSC405, TSC305 and TSC0307 alloys as solder powder in classes 3 (25-45 µm) and 4 (20-38 µm), the solder paste SP2200 can be used in all common open and closed printing systems.