The solder paste SP1200 has been developed for the high volume, lead-free SMD electronics manufacturing. This solder paste contains a highly active type L1 No-Clean flux; the activation is somewhat stronger than for SP2200. With a special formula for excellent wetting, it meets the requirements for wetting on the surfaces which can be found today in every series manufacturing process. Surfaces with poor solderability are also outstandingly wetted for a No-Clean solder paste system. The low amounts of residues after the reflow are light, transparent, electrically safe and do not have to be removed.
- Specially developed for use with lead-free alloys
- Very good printing after printer not used for a long time
- For surfaces with poor wettability
- Reflow possible under air or nitrogen
- High wet bonding strength for use on high speed mounting machines
- High open time of the printed circuit board