Solder Paste SP2300The solder paste SP2300 is a completely halogen and halide free solder paste. It has been developed for lead-free SMD electronics manufacturing and contains an active REL0 No-Clean flux. Despite halogen-free activation, it meets the wetting requirements on surfaces found in any volume production today. This paste is also sufficiently activated to be used in grain size 5 (15-25 µm) for the finest printing applications. The small amounts of residue after reflow are bright, transparent, highly electrically safe and do not need to be removed.
- halogen-free formulation developed for use with lead-free alloys
- available in grain sizes 4 (20-38 µm) and 5 (15-25 µm)
- reflow possible under air or nitrogen
- high wet bonding strength for use on high speed mounting machines
- very well suited for large area soldering
Available Delivery Forms
Do you have any questions about our products?
Our application engineers will be happy to help you. Contact us, we are here for you!
Further countries with our distributors' contacts can be found here: