FLOWTIN TSC305 (Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5) is a lead-free, eutectic solder analogous to ISO 9453:2006 (alloy number 711) with micro-alloyed additives (<0.1%).
The FLOWTIN TSC305 alloy is manufactured from pure metals and has been developed to minimise the disadvantages of conventional lead-free tin/silver/copper alloys regarding dissolution of metals and impurities resulting from these and to guarantee a stable, lead-free soldering process.
- Good wetting characteristics
- Melting range of 217 to 222 °C
- Improved wetting characteristics, more fine-grained and smoother surface than conventional SnAgCu alloys
- Reduced dissolution rate in comparison with conventional SnAgCu alloys and as a result significantly increased service lives of the solder baths.
- Lower cost than eutectic SnAgCu alloy due to 0.8% lower silver content