GEN3 Contaminometer Serie
Ionic contamination can severely adversely affect the reliability of assemblies. The contamination can initiate electrochemical processes which can result in reversible or even irreversible faults and failures of the assembly. Therefore, it is sensible to check the assemblies for ionic contamination in the development stage and in the manufacturing process.
- Measurement of the ionic contamination in compliance with the international standards.
- High precision measurement system
- Various tank sizes for different circuit board sizes
- practical desktop system for smaller assemblies
- low cost system for assemblies with larger overall height
- specially designed for even larger circuit boards and assemblies.
- The design of the pumps and valves is adapted to the high tank volume.
- powerful pumps for high flow rate
- Automatic filling from a storage tank
- Volume measuring cell for automatic surface determination
- CM BBT:
- specially for the circuit board industry
- for use with large unpopulated circuit boards
Check for ionic contamination on:
- circuit boards