- Perfect activity for most surfaces
- Good wetting of through holes
- Nearly no visible residues
- High electrical safety of the minor amounts of residues
- High SIR values
- Due to low amounts of residues, no problems at ICT
Application The flux HW240 has been developed for application using spray fluxers. Depending on the used soldering equipment, the preheat temperatures and/or times might be increased, to achieve a good evaporation of the solvent mixture before the PCB touches the solder wave. Due to the required higher temperature, the PCB as well as the used activators will receive a perfect preparation prior to soldering.