- No-Clean flux
- Good filling of through holes
- Nearly no visible residues
- High electrical safety of the residues
- Very low contamination of soldering equipment
- Resin- and halide free formulation
- For wave and selective soldering
Application The flux EF250 was developed for application only with spray fluxing units. With a narrow control of the spray fluxer, the amount of residues can be optimized. The EF250 can be used on most available soldering equipment, with or without nitrogen. Even if not required, we recommend the use of a full nitrogen purged soldering equipment, as the amount of required flux and therefore the amount of residues can be further reduced. Due to the used activator combination, a good wetting on most surfaces in the electronics can be achieved (e.g. OSP, Ni/Au, chem. Sn, HASL).