Flux WF130Stannol WF130 is part of Stannol's more sustainable greenconnect series. It is a water-based, halide-free and low-solid flux, developed for the use in industrial electronics manufacturing. WF130 helps to reduce emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC) by replacing IPA with water as solvent.
- 90 percent CO2 savings
- leaves electrical safe residues – no removal of residues required
- for all available lead-free alloys/solders
- application with spray fluxer
- non-flammable formulation (VOC content < 1 percent)
- ensures good wetting
- easy storage and reduced health risks, since water-based
The flux WF130 was developed for industrial electronics manufacturing for wave soldering under air and nitrogen. It shows good wetting on oxidised copper as well as on all common protective coatings (HAL, Ni/Au, chem. Sn and chem. Ag). Furthermore, the flux WF130 ensures a good filling of through-holes.